Guest Rules & Policy
We want all our our guests to have a safe and enjoyable visit. Therefore we have a number of common sense rules to ensure everyone can safely enjoy the Holiday Isle.
- The Holiday Isle is a non-smoking property. Smoking is prohibited on unit balconies, parking area and all other common areas. Thank you for your cooperation.
- Please be considerate of others. Dauphin Island enforces a noise ordinance that goes in to effect nightly at 10:00 p.m..
- Open fires are prohibited by a town ordinance.
- Use of charcoal or gas grills is prohibited on on Holiday Isle property, including balconies. Electric grills are available adjacent to the indoor pool area.
- For your safety, do not leave the sliding patio doors open when opening the entry door because a strong draft may cause injury.
- Please do not take bath towels, sheets, blankets or balcony furniture to the beach.
- Please do not hang clothes, towels, or other items on the balcony railing.
- Please read and observe pool, spa, steam room, sauna and other facility rules and hours of operation.
- Click here for rules
- Please do not sit on indoor furniture, bedspreads, etc, with wet bathing suits or wearing suntan oil/lotion.
- Condo furniture or contents must not be rearranged or taken to other units.
- Parking of boats, trailers, or RVs at the Holiday Isle is prohibited.
- Any items, including bikes, in the hallways and walkways are prohibited.
- Feeding birds from the balcony is prohibited.
- Guest's pets are not allowed at the Holiday Isle
- Please return garment carts to their assigned area and other carts to the ground, first, second, or third floor near the elevators.
- Please do not tamper with the security cameras. They are for your protection. They are recording 24 hours per day in the parking garage and other public areas.
- The refrigerator/freezer should be set to the normal/medium temperature. A colder temperature setting may result in the coil freezing and prevent the unit from cooling. A condition that may require 18-24 hours to correct. Remember, it takes a refrigerator approximately 12 hours to cool a large quantity of room temperature items.