Holiday Isle owners and guests have free access to the public beach through the outdoor pool area.
- BE SAFE - Check the weather, Protect yourself from the sun, Never swim alone, Stay out of the water when rip currents are predicted and know what to do if you are caught in one, Stay off the beach when lightning is in the area.
- A condominium unit keycard is needed to reenter the Holiday Isle Complex from the beach.
- The dunes on Dauphin Island are protected, so please use the boardwalk for access to and from the beach and avoid dune areas.
- Occasionally, areas of the beach will be identified as migrant bird or turtle nesting areas. Please remain clear of these areas.
- Please help keep Dauphin Island clean. Trash receptacles are provided along the beach and at the entrance to the Holiday Isle boardwalk.
- Showers, a hose, and a shoe cleaner are located in the pergola at the beach entrance. Please wash your feet, and clean your shoes, toys, and beach equipment, when returning from the beach; and please shower before using the pool.